Fire Mountain Lodge presents Travel Information for the Alberta Rockies
From the Three Sisters to Lake Louise, Kananaskis Country to Sunshine Village, no where else in the world offers the same possibility for adventure that you have at your fingertips in Canmore, Alberta. Accommodation at Lake Louise, Alberta is plentiful and affordable, year round. Just look at some of the nearby attractions:
- Three Sisters - One of the most photographed mountain systems in the entire Rockies, these hills provide moderate to intense climbing challenges depending on the time of year.
- Lake Louise - The unearthly beauty of this alpine gem is unmatched.
- Banff - The first Canadian National Park and a UNESCO Heritage site, Banff is a direct product of the 1880s discovery of hot springs in the area.
- Castle Mountain - Named for its obvious resemblance to a castle, this mountain has drawn tourists since its discovery in 1858.
- Kananaskis Country - See elk, deer, Rocky Mountain sheep, bears, pine martens, pikas, moose and snowshoe hares in this majestic protected area.