Enjoy all the comforts of home with your four legged friends at Fire
Mountain Lodge! We’ve set aside a limited number of suites as pet
friendly suites to accommodate you and your pet. Please indicate that you require a pet friendly room when you make your
reservation, otherwise we will not be able to accommodate you, and you will forfeit your deposit.
A portion of the proceeds from the pet friendly fee goes towards the Bow Valley SPCA.
- Pet Size Allowed: Small (Under 40lbs)
- Pet Guest Fee: $20 per pet, per night (up to $100 per stay)
- Pet Types Allowed: Dogs and cats only
- Allowed Pets Per Unit: 2-bedroom = 2 pets, 3-bedroom = 3 pets
- Leashes Required
- No Seasonal Restrictions
- Pet Amenities: Food bowls, water bowls, and biodegradable doggy bags available upon request. Numerous walking areas located around property for pet exercise and relief.
- Additional Pet Policies: Pets must be kenneled if left unattended in room. Noise from pets must not interrupt the quiet enjoyment of other guests. The owner of the pet accepts full responsibility for any damage or harm caused by their pet while on the premises. All pet waste must be picked up immediately by the pet owner and disposed of in a waste container (failure to pick up after a pet may result in the eviction of the pet or additional housekeeping fees being charged to the pet owner). Pets exhibiting aggressive behavior towards other pets or guests will be asked to vacate the premises.
Canmore Pet Services and Information
Quarry Lake Park
Offering a designated off-leash dog park.
Located along Spray Lakes Road on the South side of the Bow Valley.
Mut Hut Pet Emporium
Providing everything your pet may need while staying in Canmore.
1001 - 6th Ave.
Pawshe Pooch Spaw
Providing pet grooming, walking, and pet sitting services.
100-50 Lincoln Pk.